The Apache Ignite Book

srecon srecon

The Apache Ignite Book

Dear, Users.
  Yesterday the first portion of our new title The Apache Ignite Book had
been published and available at https://leanpub.com/ignitebook . The full
table of contents and the sample chapter is also available through  leanpub
<https://leanpub.com/ignitebook>  .
 The title is an agile published book, and we continue to update the book
for covering Apache Ignite version 2.x. Feel free to ask any question and do
not hesitate to make any comments or suggestion.

Best regards
  Shamim Ahmed.

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Павлухин Иван Павлухин Иван

Re: The Apache Ignite Book

Hi Shamim,

In 1st chapter Introduction among Ignite possible usages it is mentioned:
"From version 2.5 Apache Ignite will support transactions at SQL level"
It is not true. Transactional SQL was not released yet. There is plan to release it in near future, but as for me it is better to not mention concrete future versions for
features which are not released yet.

Dear, Users.
  Yesterday the first portion of our new title The Apache Ignite Book had
been published and available at https://leanpub.com/ignitebook . The full
table of contents and the sample chapter is also available through  leanpub
<https://leanpub.com/ignitebook>  .
 The title is an agile published book, and we continue to update the book
for covering Apache Ignite version 2.x. Feel free to ask any question and do
not hesitate to make any comments or suggestion.

Best regards
  Shamim Ahmed.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin
luqmanahmad luqmanahmad

Re: The Apache Ignite Book

Dear Shamim,

I have recently developed a network segmentation plugin for Apache Ignite
project. It would be nice if you can add some stuff related to plugins as
well. Please see [1] for more information.

[1]  Post
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Free-Network-Segmentation-akas-split-brain-plugin-available-td23344.html>

srecon srecon

Re: The Apache Ignite Book

Hi Ivan,
  thanks for pointing me out. I have fixed the issue.

Best regards
  Shamim

srecon srecon

Re: The Apache Ignite Book

Hi Luqman,
  Nice work. I will add this info to the book.

Best regards
  Shamim

srecon srecon

Re: The Apache Ignite Book

Dear, Igniters.
  We are really excited to announce that we have finished the final
manuscript of "The Apache Ignite Book". The book is polished,
edited/proof-read and reviewed by several readers. At this moment, the book
is available at  leanpub <https://leanpub.com/ignitebook>  . An
old-fashioned paperback version of the book will be published soon on
Amazon.

Special thanks to those who purchased and read our book at the early stage
and provides useful commentaries and reviews.

Happy reading!

Regards
  Shamim Ahmed.

Scott Cote Scott Cote