Tech talk: thoughts and suggestions on how to use Ignite with serverless functions

Tech talk: thoughts and suggestions on how to use Ignite with serverless functions

Igniters,

The serverless architecture is getting more traction these days since it helps us to reduce the costs of our cloud-based applications.

Several months ago I decided to research if Ignite is 100% ready for serverless deployments. This tutorial is the first result of the research, plus we planned to perform several optimizations in the Ignite codebase. Overall, there are some specificities and limitations, but, nothing bars us from using Ignite with serverless functions.

Tomorrow, September 16th, I'd like to elucidate more on my current findings by giving a talk on the topic. Please join the talk or respond here if you'd like to get a reference to the recording.

-

Re: Tech talk: thoughts and suggestions on how to use Ignite with serverless functions

Pavel, thanks for catching that. These are the correct coordinates of the tutorial.

-
Denis

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:21 AM Pavel Tupitsyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Denis,

The tutorial link leads to Martin's website