Tech Talk: Explaining Ignite Through Coding

Tech Talk: Explaining Ignite Through Coding

Igniters,

I'm doing an online tech talk on June 24th in the format of a coding session. We're going to learn key Ignite capabilities by building an application that uses SQL, compute, continuous queries, and other standard APIs.

That's not a dull compile-and-run-example session. The initial application is left unfinished and we'll be tasked to solve all existing exceptions, and TODOs scattered across the source code templates. You can even follow me throughout the talk by finishing the same application on your side.

Hope to see you and will be glad to get follow-up feedback ;)

-
Denis
aveiros aveiros

Re: Tech Talk: Explaining Ignite Through Coding

Denis,

Will this session be recorded and posted on a video content platform (i.e.
Youtube)?

Re: Tech Talk: Explaining Ignite Through Coding

Yes, it will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube. If you register for the event, you'll get a follow-up email once the recording is published. Or ping me later here.

-
Denis