TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

c c c c

TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

HI,
    We are working on ignite 2.7.0. We just put entity into ignite cache with transaction and backup(2) enabled. We can get 6000 TPS with 3 server node. Then we test on 5 server nodes. But tps does not increase. We operate ignite by client server node embbed in application. Except for "publicThreadPoolSize" and "systemThreadPoolSize" other configurations left unchanged. What problem is it ?
   thanks
c c c c

Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

More information. The cache is partitioned and full sync.

c c <[hidden email]> 于2019年3月4日周一 下午2:54写道:
HI,
    We are working on ignite 2.7.0. We just put entity into ignite cache with transaction and backup(2) enabled. We can get 6000 TPS with 3 server node. Then we test on 5 server nodes. But tps does not increase. We operate ignite by client server node embbed in application. Except for "publicThreadPoolSize" and "systemThreadPoolSize" other configurations left unchanged. What problem is it ?
   thanks

   thanks
yukai@toonyoo.net yukai@toonyoo.net

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

it's the  full thread dumps ,the attarchment file  name  is 1.txt

1.txt (76K) Download Attachment

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

Is it a single node dump? Looks like it is idle.

Please provide dumps from all clients and servers during data load.

   thanks
yukai@toonyoo.net yukai@toonyoo.net

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

you can see the full thread dump in the attarchment,the filename is dump.zip

dump.zip (39K) Download Attachment
c c c c

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

HI ,
    We have provide thread dumps from all client and server. Would you mind look at it ?
    thanks very much.

[hidden email] <[hidden email]> 于2019年3月6日周三 上午9:29写道:
you can see the full thread dump in the attarchment,the filename is dump.zip

   thanks

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

I don't see very much going on here. Which one of those dumps are client which generate load? How do you generate it?

   thanks
yukai@toonyoo.net yukai@toonyoo.net

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

Hi !          please review these attarchments.

Date: 2019-03-06 21:52
Hello!

Date: 2019-03-04 15:32
Hello!

Can you provide full thread dumps from all nodes during max load?

пн, 4 мар. 2019 г. в 10:01, c c <[hidden email]>:
More information. The cache is partitioned and full sync.

c c <[hidden email]> 于2019年3月4日周一 下午2:54写道:
HI,
    We are working on ignite 2.7.0. We just put entity into ignite cache with transaction and backup(2) enabled. We can get 6000 TPS with 3 server node. Then we test on 5 server nodes. But tps does not increase. We operate ignite by client server node embbed in application. Except for "publicThreadPoolSize" and "systemThreadPoolSize" other configurations left unchanged. What problem is it ?
   thanks

6 server dump.zip (39K) Download Attachment
client.txt (447K) Download Attachment
javastuff.sam@gmail.com javastuff.sam@gmail.com

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

Checkout below -

   java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor)
        at java.io.PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:805)
        - waiting to lock <0x0000000085d6d798> (a java.io.PrintStream)
        at
com.example.ignite.service.IgniteCacheImpl.doInTransaction(IgniteCacheImpl.java:57)
        at
com.example.ignite.cotroller.ItemIgniteController.cache(ItemIgniteController.java:34)

Stop writing to the output stream, probably synchronized operations like
System.out

Thanks,
-Sam

yukai@toonyoo.net yukai@toonyoo.net

Re: Re: TPS does not increase even though new server nodes added

yeah, we have changed the microservice's version  , and delete this code
thank you !