Support User defined aggregate function ?

nguyenmanhtam123@gmail.com nguyenmanhtam123@gmail.com

Support User defined aggregate function ?

Hi Igniters,

Can we support user defined aggreate function ?

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Tam, Nguyen Manh

zaleslaw zaleslaw

Re: Support User defined aggregate function ?

Currently, they are not supported, but you could ask about it on dev-list and
maybe somebody implement it. Or propose PR with UDAF support

Also use-cases for UDAF usages will be helpful

Dmitriy Pavlov Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Support User defined aggregate function ?

I see that Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh already asked it on a dev. and nobody stood up as a volunteer. So, for now, it is the only option to prepare PR.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov