Streamer question

Mikael Mikael

Streamer question

Hi!

If a data streamer with allow overwrite set and I write the same key
multiple times to the streamer, is it clever enough to notice this and
just replace the key with the last value before it flush the data or
will it write the same key multiple times ?

Mikael

Saikat Maitra Saikat Maitra

Re: Streamer question

Hi Mikael,

The data streamer will flush data in batches and each batch will contain entries of K,V.

So, as long as key updates applies to single batch for a flush then it will write last value.

Regards,
Saikat