Spring Data support

Alexander Hohlov Alexander Hohlov

Spring Data support

Hi All
Is it possible to see Spring Data support for GridGain Fabric in the future?
Is anyone contributing it rigth now?
Spring data is supported for a lot of nosql solutions.
http://projects.spring.io/spring-data/
We are really interested in it.

Re: Spring Data support

Alexander Hohlov wrote
Hi All
Is it possible to see Spring Data support for GridGain Fabric in the future?
Is anyone contributing it rigth now?
Spring data is supported for a lot of nosql solutions.
http://projects.spring.io/spring-data/
We are really interested in it.
There is no such integration right now, but I believe it can be useful in some use cases. I created this ticket: http://docs.spring.io/spring-data/data-commons/docs/current/api/

I think it's a good one to start learning Ignite APIs, so don't be shy if you want to contribute ;-)

-Val
Alexander Hohlov Alexander Hohlov

Re: Spring Data support

Добрый день
Не могли бы прислать ссылку на тикет?

вт, 4 авг. 2015, 10:49, vkulichenko [via Apache Ignite Users] <[hidden email]>:

Alexander Hohlov wrote
Hi All
Is it possible to see Spring Data support for GridGain Fabric in the future?
Is anyone contributing it rigth now?
Spring data is supported for a lot of nosql solutions.
http://projects.spring.io/spring-data/
We are really interested in it.
There is no such integration right now, but I believe it can be useful in some use cases. I created this ticket: http://docs.spring.io/spring-data/data-commons/docs/current/api/

I think it's a good one to start learning Ignite APIs, so don't be shy if you want to contribute ;-)

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Spring-Data-support-tp803p809.html
To unsubscribe from Spring Data support, click here.
NAML
Alexander Hohlov Alexander Hohlov

Re: Spring Data support

Hi Val
Can you please send a link to the ticket?
Thanks
yakov yakov

Re: Spring Data support

Val, I think you provided the wrong link to the ticket. Can you please recheck?

--Yakov

Alexander Hohlov wrote