Spring Cloud + Jdbc client driver

nikfuri nikfuri

Spring Cloud + Jdbc client driver

Hi! Is there any availability to pass properties gained through config server
to jdbc config file?

Mikhail Mikhail

Re: Spring Cloud + Jdbc client driver

Hi,
Could you please describe your question in more details?
I think it's not clear what you are trying to ask.

Thanks,
Mike.

пн, 4 февр. 2019 г. в 16:44, nikfuri <[hidden email]>:
Hi! Is there any availability to pass properties gained through config server
to jdbc config file?

nikfuri nikfuri

Re: Spring Cloud + Jdbc client driver

Thanks for reply. I want to pass variables to ignite config xml. i get this
variables from git. If i correctly understand, ignite starts it's own
context which unaware of my context. Is there way to make ignite context
aware of my application context?