Simple Queue question

tcostasouza tcostasouza

Simple Queue question

Hello there,

The CollectionConfiguration object passed when creating Queue takes a cacheName as configuration. If the Queue already receives another name, what is there a need for an extra naming parameter? What does it controls?

Thanks
alexey.goncharuk alexey.goncharuk

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: Simple Queue question

I think you maybe be using RC3 release. Starting with 1.0, the API is finalized and we don't expect any changes.

It's best to upgrade to GridGain Community Edition 1.0.4 which has the latest code. All 1.0.4 changes will be included into official Apache Ignite 1.1 release, which should be released within a week.