Setting Custom Cache store in xml files.

tomk tomk

Setting Custom Cache store in xml files.

How to set in xml files
  <property name="cacheStoreFactory">
I am using postgres, but I dont know use auto-scheme-import. ?
I have a problem when it comes to both client config and server config.

I can do it from java code (it works) but I can't do it with xml files.

Can you help me ?
tomk tomk

Re: Setting Custom Cache store in xml files.

Problem was solved:
<property name="cacheStoreFactory">
                        <bean class="javax.cache.configuration.FactoryBuilder" factory-method="factoryOf">
                            <constructor-arg value="foo.bar.myClass"/>
                        </bean>
    </property>