Set Expiry Policies When Creating Cache Using Java Thin Client

shaneduan shaneduan

Set Expiry Policies When Creating Cache Using Java Thin Client

Hi Igniters,

How can I set expiry policies if I have to create cache using Java Thin client. I did not see any API to do so in ClientConfiguration

Thanks,
Shane
shaneduan shaneduan

Re: Set Expiry Policies When Creating Cache Using Java Thin Client

I mean ClientCacheConfiguration

Shane

Shane
shaneduan shaneduan

Shane

Shane
shaneduan shaneduan

Shane

Re: Set Expiry Policies When Creating Cache Using Java Thin Client

Hello!

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible, so you will have to resort to other means to create such caches.

You can submit a feature request to our JIRA.