Service grid webinar

Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Service grid webinar

Hi Igniters!

I’ve been working on the Service Grid functionality in Apache Ignite for a while, and at some point I've decided to make a webinar with a high-level overview of this part of the project.

If you want to learn more about services, look at some use-cases or just ask a few questions somebody who takes part in the development, please feel free to join the presentation on November 6th, at 10 AM PST.

Denis
Scott Cote Scott Cote

RE: Service grid webinar

Looking forward to it – Thank you Denis