Serialization Exceptions - OptimizedMarshaller not being used

zandider zandider

Serialization Exceptions - OptimizedMarshaller not being used

Just recently upgraded to gridgain community fabric 1.1.4 (from 1.0.6), and now am getting exceptions that certain objects we're storing in the grid are not marked as Serializable.

Investigating further, it seems that the exception is stemming from JdkMarshaller, whereas our config files have always specified OoptimizedMarshaller, with requireSerializable set to false. I've verified that our grid config files haven't changed, and that they're being used to start the grid.

Has there been an issue introduced loading the OptimizedMarshaller? I can supply stack traces and files privately as needed.

XML config file snippet
<property name=marshaller">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedMarshaller">
        <property name="requireSerializable" value="false"/>
    </bean>
</property>
yakov yakov

yakov yakov