SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

kvenkatramtreddy kvenkatramtreddy

SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Hi,

We are still receiving Runtime Failure bound (Item not found) in 2.6 as
well. We are receiving this error everyday midnight check point.

We have around 15 caches and configure expiry as 3 days, 8 days and 2 caches
are eternal.

Please find attached checkpoint log and error in below links. I have
attached configuration as well.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/example-ignite.xml

apacheIgniteError.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/apacheIgniteError.txt>

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

dkarachentsev dkarachentsev

Re: SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

kvenkatramtreddy kvenkatramtreddy

Re: SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Hi,

It seems be all of them resolved. Can I go head and download nightly build
and use it.

Or will it have any impact.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

dkarachentsev dkarachentsev

Re: SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Hi,

I'm not sure that nightly builds are updates regularly, but you should a
try. The biggest impact that nightly build could have some bugs that will be
fixed on release.

Thanks!
-Dmitry