SSL/TLS

hueb1 hueb1

SSL/TLS

I'm looking at documentation http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/ssltls
And am getting the following error
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ignite.ssl.SslContextFactory
Which library has that class?  I've tried core, ssh, and web.  Is that the correct class name?

Re: SSL/TLS

hueb1 wrote
I'm looking at documentation http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/ssltls
And am getting the following error
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ignite.ssl.SslContextFactory
Which library has that class?  I've tried core, ssh, and web.  Is that the correct class name?
Hi,

I think you're using Ignite 1.3.0 that doesn't have this feature yet. Right now SSL support is available in GridGain community edition which you can download here: http://www.gridgain.com/download/editions/. It will be also included in Ignite 1.4.0.

-Val
hueb1 hueb1

Re: SSL/TLS

Sorry I got confused and pasted wrong link in.  I was actually looking at this link: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ssltls, which led me to believe it was already available in Ignite v1.3.