SQLRowCount in unixodbc driver

Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

SQLRowCount in unixodbc driver

Hi,

another issue popped up.

SQLRowCount gives me back 0 when I execute the following query:

select * from mytable limit 10;

The column count is correct. The rowcount not as the api is fetching 10
rows

I honestly think what I've seen so far is that the current ODBC driver
implementation in Apache Ignite is more than basic

I will try to amend the things that I need if I'm able to dig myself
through the code and see if I can get to some reasonable point to
understand why....

Regards,

Wolfgang
ibelyakov ibelyakov

Re: SQLRowCount in unixodbc driver

Hi Wolfgang,

According to the SQLRowCount function description, it shouldn't work for the
SELECT queries:
"SQLRowCount returns the number of rows affected by an UPDATE, INSERT, or
DELETE statement;"

More information can be found here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/odbc/reference/syntax/sqlrowcount-function

Igor