SQL - SELECT clean rows

tomk tomk

SQL - SELECT clean rows

Hi,
In my case I am caching database postgresql.  Then, I want to query it via JDBC. It is working for me. One thing that bother me is format of returned rows. I wouldnt like to see key there (only value).  How to lock returning Key by JDBC ?

Re: SQL - SELECT clean rows

Are you executing 'select * from ...'? If so, key and value objects are returned in the result set, because there are predefined '_key' and '_val' fields that Ignite automatically adds to each table. You can select only one them.

Generally, it's not a good idea to do 'select *'. Always explicitly specify the list of fields you want to select, this will give you better control on how the query is executed.

-Val