SQL Query against BigDecimal value field

pingzing pingzing

SQL Query against BigDecimal value field

Anyone with experience? A simple query against BigDecimal value field doesn't work.
Also query from DBeaver via JDBC or Tableau via ODBC doesn't show the correct number. Am I missing something? I have no problem switching the field to DOUBLE.

SELECT SUM(SomeBigDecimalValueField) FROM SomeCache
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego

Re: SQL Query against BigDecimal value field

Hi,

We need a little bit more info. What is the expected and real values?
Does JDBC, ODBC and API show the same value?

Best Regards,
Igor