SQL Query - Standard Devation

vineet vineet

SQL Query - Standard Devation

I was wondering if the SQL standard deviation functions STDDEV_POP and STDDEV_SAMP are supported. I did give it a try and got an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception (v 1.5.0):

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.sql.GridSqlAggregateFunction.<init>(GridSqlAggregateFunction.java:58)

It appears looking at the GridSqlFunctionType class that there is no support for stddev functions at the moment. I was wondering if there are plans to add support or if there is a workaround.

Thanks!
-VC
Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: SQL Query - Standard Devation

Hi,

Yes, these functions are not supported, I've created respective jira issue [1]. Patches are welcome!

Sergi

Hello, I was wondering if the SQL standard deviation functions STDDEV_POP and STDDEV_SAMP are supported. I did give it a try and got an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception (v 1.5.0): Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8 at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.sql.GridSqlAggregateFunction.(GridSqlAggregateFunction.java:58) It appears looking at the GridSqlFunctionType class that there is no support for stddev functions at the moment. I was wondering if there are plans to add support or if there is a workaround. Thanks! -VC

Re: SQL Query - Standard Devation

These functions are not supported and there is a ticket for this [1]. It looks like there is no estimates right now, I would recommend to write to the dev@ list and ask if someone is going to implement this.