SB2 with Ignite 2.6 Sample Application

ignite_user2016 ignite_user2016

SB2 with Ignite 2.6 Sample Application

I have a sample application that works on Springboo2 with Ignite 2.6 version,
do let me know if any one more details OR will like to have sample app ? can
post it here on request.

Thanks..

aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: SB2 with Ignite 2.6 Sample Application

Hi,

I don't think that Ignite has the example for exactly spring boot
integration. But you can see the example for Spring integration.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/misc/springbean/SpringBeanExample.java

Do you have any problems with integration with spring boot?

BR,
Andrei

ignite_user2016 ignite_user2016

Re: SB2 with Ignite 2.6 Sample Application

I meant I have it locally so if any of our community member needs it I can
provide a sample application.

aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: SB2 with Ignite 2.6 Sample Application

Hi,

In case if you have the example for integration with spring boot 2 then can
try to contribute it to Ignite apache examples or provide the link here.
Possible it will help other community members.

BR,
Andrei