S3 Streaming adapter

pgarg pgarg

S3 Streaming adapter

asked by kiet ly

I have a lot of data store on S3. Is there an option to stream data from s3? If not, can we create a jira?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: S3 Streaming adapter

This post was updated on .
commented by yakov zhdanov

We don't have any option to stream from s3 for now.

This does not seem very hard to implement. You can read the data from S3 and pass it to DataStreamer. Pay attention to CacheDataStreamerExample and examples under org.apache.ignite.examples.streaming package.

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: S3 Streaming adapter

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

I still think we should have automatic integration, will create a Jira and post it here. If you end up doing it, please consider contributing it to Ignite, so the rest of the community could benefit from it.

-----