Restoring partition state for local groups takes very long time

Naveen Naveen

Restoring partition state for local groups takes very long time

HI
We are using Ignite 2.9.0

We do see this message when we start an Ignite node after printing "Finished
applying WAL changes", it prints "Restoring partition state for local groups
" and we could see many Possible too long JVM pauses".

What could be the reason for this?
Its a cluster with hardly less than 50 GB running on VBs and takes an hour
to join the cluster.

What is the reason for this and how we do cut down this time for joining the
cluster.
Does the Preload (cluster warm-up) functionality is included in 2.9.0 ??

Thanks

akurbanov akurbanov

Re: Restoring partition state for local groups takes very long time

Hello Naveen,

What disks are used to store the persistence and on what kind of environment
do you run the cluster?

Best regards,
Anton

Naveen Naveen

Re: Restoring partition state for local groups takes very long time

HI Anton

Its VMs and disk is LVM

Thanks
Naveen