Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

zaid zaid

Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Dear All,
We are planning to use Ignite SQL Grid in our project. Currently we are starting a POC to evaluate its features. We found that it uses H2 internally as SQL engine. H2 does not support all of MySQL functions. Is there any mechanism by which we can use MySQL in-memory DB?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Zaid
Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Hi,

Ignite is tightly integrated with H2 db engine. You can not replace it.

What exactly do you need from MySQL?

Sergi

zaid zaid

Re: Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Hi,
Unfortunately the first query I am transforming to cache query, I encountered GROUP_CONCAT function.

Please find below code snippet from ignite-indexing module:

class file:

GridSqlAggregateFunction

line no: 84

  switch (type) {