Re: multicast help

hueb1 hueb1

Re: multicast help

Just found out.  So that answers my question...
http://aws.amazon.com/vpc/faqs/
Q. Does Amazon VPC support multicast or broadcast?
No.

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: multicast help

hueb1 wrote
Just found out.  So that answers my question...
http://aws.amazon.com/vpc/faqs/
Q. Does Amazon VPC support multicast or broadcast?
No.
Have you taken a look at AWS S3 IP Finder available in Ignite?
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.1/docs/aws-config
Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: multicast help

In addition to AWS S3 IP finder Ignite has a generic IP finder that
supports bunch of cloud providers including AWS:
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.1/docs/generic-cloud-configuration

That IP finder will not require you to have S3 bucket on Amazon.