Re: ignite.IgniteIllegalStateException during creating transaction.

Alexei Scherbakov Alexei Scherbakov

Re: ignite.IgniteIllegalStateException during creating transaction.

Hi,

Probably you gave a specific grid name to Ignite instance in configuration file.
Ignition.ignite() returns the default (unnamed) grid instance.
In your case it not existed, so the exception was thrown.
You may use Ignition.ignite(yourGridName) to get the instance by the name.

I get following error during         try (Transaction tx =
Ignition.ignite().transactions().txStart()) {

class org.apache.ignite.IgniteIllegalStateException: Ignite instance with
provided name doesn't exist. Did you call Ignition.start(..) to start an
Ignite instance? [name=null]

I dont know why, I created before   Ignite ignite =
Ignition.start(IgniteConfig.IGNITE_CONFIG_PATH);
Before I move settings into xml file it worked. Do you know how to fix it ?

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov