Re: Ignite partitioned

Hello!

Do you have "Topology snapshot" messages in your nodes' output, can you share them? It is likely that your nodes did not form a cluster.

вт, 18 авг. 2020 г. в 13:17, itsmeravikiran.c <[hidden email]>:
Our application running with 2 ignite node,.
But data is available in one node, and not available in the second node.
Our cache configuration:
Cache mode:partitioned
Automatic mode:atomic
Write Synchronization mode:full_sync
Backups:1
Rebalance delay:1

We have above cache configuration.

Could you please help, data is not available in secound node.
Second node only cache ids are created and it's having no data in the cache
ids.

Could you please help me on this, shall I need add any of the configuration
for this.

My requiremnt is if node down, other node automatically re balance and get
the data.

itsmeravikiran.c itsmeravikiran.c

Re: Ignite partitioned

My topology snap shot:
[06:46:33,961][INFO][disco-event-worker-#44][GridDiscoveryManager] Topology
snapshot [ver=27, locNode=****, servers=2, clients=17, state=ACTIVE,
CPUs=32, offheap=90.0GB, heap=160.0GB]

How should we know, is it formed cluster or not.

Re: Ignite partitioned

Hello!

Yes, this looks OK.

Do you have persistence? If so, can you please also show your baseline topology? You can get it from log or via control.sh utility.

вт, 18 авг. 2020 г. в 14:05, itsmeravikiran.c <[hidden email]>:
My topology snap shot:
[06:46:33,961][INFO][disco-event-worker-#44][GridDiscoveryManager] Topology
snapshot [ver=27, locNode=****, servers=2, clients=17, state=ACTIVE,
CPUs=32, offheap=90.0GB, heap=160.0GB]

How should we know, is it formed cluster or not.

itsmeravikiran.c itsmeravikiran.c

Re: Ignite partitioned

Could you please help with this.

Re: Ignite partitioned

Hello!

Please provide additional information that I have requested:

вт, 18 авг. 2020 г. в 18:23, itsmeravikiran.c <[hidden email]>:
Could you please help with this.

itsmeravikiran.c itsmeravikiran.c

Re: Ignite partitioned

$ ./control.sh --baseline
Control utility [ver. 2.8.0#20200226-sha1:341b01df]
2020 Copyright(C) Apache Software Foundation
User: ****
Time: 2020-08-21T09:13:11.334
Command [BASELINE] started
Arguments: --baseline
Failed to execute baseline command='collect'
Node with id=******** not found
Check arguments. Node with id=****** not found
Command [BASELINE] finished with code: 1
Control utility has completed execution at: 2020-08-21T09:13:11.696
Execution time: 362 ms

I am getting below error, could you please help me on this.

akorensh akorensh

Re: Ignite partitioned

Hi,
  As long as you see state=ACTIVE and servers=(number of nodes in your
config), the cluster has been formed and is active.
  You can check by executing sql queries and putting data into it.

  If you are having issues w/your existing cluster then send the logs from
all nodes on startup.
  Let me know if the condition you are describing, i.e. not seeing the
baseline topology via the command utility
  is reproducible? Try issuing the --baseline command from all hosts
belonging to the cluster  to see the
  result. Is this a network issue related to one machine or are you seeing
the same error in all hosts?
  If you are able to reproduce this scenario, clean the persistent store,
and retry, to rule out a storage issue.
  Try to remove erroneous nodes, if any, from the baseline topology and
retry.

  see: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology
Thanks, Alex