Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Andrew Mashenkov Andrew Mashenkov

Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Hi aaron,

Can you make and share JFR profile [1] if it is still actual?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov
Andrew.
aaron@tophold.com aaron@tophold.com

Re: Re: How the Ignite Service performance? When we test the CPU soon be occupied 100%

Thanks Andrey!  Now it better, we try to exclude no-core logic to separated instances.

What I learned from last several months using ignite, we should set up ignite as a standalone data node, while put my application logic in another one.

Otherwise it will bring too much unstable to my application.  I not sure this is the best practice?

Regards
Aaron

Andrey V. Mashenkov
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:15 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Andrey!  Now it better, we try to exclude no-core logic to separated instances.

What I learned from last several months using ignite, we should set up ignite as a standalone data node, while put my application logic in another one.

Otherwise it will bring too much unstable to my application.  I not sure this is the best practice?

It depends on your use case, but I would say that majority of Ignite deployments have stand-alone data nodes, so there is nothing wrong with what you are suggesting.