Re: Hibernate L2 cache with ignite

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: Hibernate L2 cache with ignite

What do you mean by "I couldn't handle this cache"? Sorry, I didn't get it.

What is the problem that you have now?

Evgenii

Thank you for you understanding,
Hovewer, I could not handle this cache, even I code is simple

If i can share my java file, can you look at it? I have to understand hibernate cache l2

And could you give me the fully path of the jar files, and depedencies that I need.

Here is the zip file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CCmWa_fTMkgs4x2wgmc2YrCeDn1nVi6y

Thank you.....

_____________________________________
Sent from http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com

monstereo monstereo

Re: Hibernate L2 cache with ignite

Give me this error all the time

Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException:
Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.cache.spi.RegionFactory]

Unable to resolve name
[org.apache.ignite.cache.hibernate.HibernateRegionFactory] as strategy
[org.hibernate.cache.spi.RegionFactory]

ezhuravlev wrote
> What do you mean by "I couldn't handle this cache"? Sorry, I didn't get
> it.
>
> What is the problem that you have now?
>
> Evgenii

> mehmetozanguven@

> &gt;:
>
>> Thank you for you understanding,
>> Hovewer, I could not handle this cache, even I code is simple
>>
>> If i can share my java file, can you look at it? I have to understand
>> hibernate cache l2
>>
>> And could you give me the fully path of the jar files, and depedencies
>> that I need.
>>
>> Here is the zip file:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CCmWa_fTMkgs4x2wgmc2YrCeDn1nVi6y
>>

>> Thank you.....

>> Sent from http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

Re: Hibernate L2 cache with ignite

if you still can't build libs, you can use 3rd party maven repo, as I said in one of my previous message: "link that I've shared contains link to the 3rd party repository, which contains these artifacts, you can take them, if you're struggling with building it from sources."