Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Alex,

Thanks a lot for putting your knowledge on paper. That's an invaluable contribution!

Looping in the user community (will be interesting for those who use native persistence) and has just spread the word via Ignite twitter handle:

-
Denis

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:29 AM Alexei Scherbakov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Igniters,

As a final action in my almost year long effort in repairing data
consistency related issues for transactional persistent caches I've
prepared an article explaining the principles of achieving the consistency
between partition copies for these scenarios [1]
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
I plan to keep the article in actual state if something will change in this
area in the future.
Fixes were mostly done under IGNITE-10780 and several follow-up fixes.

There is still work to be done. Currently I'm working on similar issue for
atomic persistent caches [2]. I hope to give an update on that soon.

[1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Data+consistency

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov