Question on REPLICATED Cache

Sankar Ramiah Sankar Ramiah

Question on REPLICATED Cache

I have three server nodes in my cluster. I configure a cache to be in REPLICATED mode.

However when I try to read the cache content of myCache through web console (Scan in Selected Node), I see the content only in one node. Is it not supposed to be available in all the three server nodes in case of REPLICATED mode?

akurbanov akurbanov

Re: Question on REPLICATED Cache

Hi Sankar,

Replicated cache will have one primary partition on a single node and backup partition copies on all other nodes in cluster. Could you post a bit more details for this? Do you have any other configurations that may affect this like node filters? Are you able to check cache distribution for partitions for that particular cache you are having issues with? How many server nodes do you have in your topology?

Do you see scans on other nodes giving empty results or all of them just returning subsets of data?