Query on bean injection

Komal Chugh Komal Chugh

Query on bean injection

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have a query about bean injection in cache store implementation. I posted the query on Apache ignite users but didn't get a reply. My question is as follows :

I am overriding write method of cache store and using FactoryBuilder.factoryOf method in the cache configuration. But I need to inject spring bean in the cache store implementation. I tried using @SpringResource by defining that bean in xml file, but there a lot of nested beans which are defined using java. Is there a way I can inject a bean defined using java in cache store implementation?

Regards
Komal Chugh
aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: Query on bean injection