Query on Ignite Visor usage

vbm vbm

Query on Ignite Visor usage

Hi,

I was going over the ignite confluence page on Ignite 3.0 wishlist.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+3.0+Wishlist

I saw the below line in the page:
*"Visorcmd - a node that is always connected to the grid may be a
destabilizing behavior; actionable utilities like control.sh make more
sense"*

Based on the above, I had one query on how much is it recommended to use
visor to debug the ignite cluster ?
Will it cause any overhead when, cache or node command is run from visor ?

Regards,
Vishwas

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev