Query execution time is growing!

Vasily Laktionov Vasily Laktionov

Query execution time is growing!

This post was updated on .
Hello, Igniters.
We see some strange things happening: execution time is growing if we
execute same query concurrently in multiple threads.
And it doesn't matter if we query existing or not existing cache!
Very simple reproducer and it's execution results are attached.
We test it on prod node and even on empty node running in local machine.
Persistence is disabled. Java 8 on local machine, 13 on prod node.
Can anyone explain what it the reason for such Ignite behavior?
reproducer.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1538/reproducer.java
test-results.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1538/test-results.txt

Re: Query execution time is growing!

Hello!

You have 15 threads finishing in around 100ms each, the rest waiting much longer: leading me to believe you have 16 vCPUs on your server node and exhaust your SQL pool threads.

Try setting ClientConnectorConfiguration.threadPoolSize to 100 and IgniteConfiguration.queriesThreadPoolSize to 100, restart and re-run.