Query Monitoring

Skollur Skollur

Query Monitoring

I am using Apache ignite 2.7.0 and agent - ignite-web-agent-2.7.3. I have
also configured cache with ccfg.setStatisticsEnabled(true) and
ccfg.setQueryDetailMetricsSize(10);
But I seeing error in ignite web console as - "No statistic information
about executed query
Query monitoring is not available for the current cluster.
This may be because either query monitoring is disabled or no query has been
executed yet.
To enable query monitoring, configure
CacheConfiguration.queryDetailMetricsSize property."  Is there anything else
to be configured?

Alexey Kuznetsov-2 Alexey Kuznetsov-2

Re: Query Monitoring

Skollur Skollur

Re: Query Monitoring

How do i see this view?

Maxim.Pudov Maxim.Pudov

Re: Query Monitoring

Those tickets are targeted to 2.8, so it will be available in the next
release.