Queries using two replicated caches give duplicate records

arthi arthi

Queries using two replicated caches give duplicate records

Hi Team,

I have a cluster with two replicated caches. A SQL query joining the two caches is not returning correct results. If my cluster has two nodes, it gives double the records... I did a distinct in the query and it returned correctly.

Is this a known issue? Or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Arthi
arthi arthi

Re: Queries using two replicated caches give duplicate records

Sorry, this was a mistake. I was running the query on a partitioned cache instance. When I changed it to a replicated cache object, the results were looking good.

Thanks,
Arthi