Quantcast

Python Ignite client (Requires ignite-rest-http)

Danny Shemesh Danny Shemesh

Python Ignite client (Requires ignite-rest-http)

Hey Ignite users,

I've written a REST based ignite client for python - thought some of you could find it helpful.
pip install ignite

Please feel free to contribute, open issues, pull requests and message me directly if needed.

Have a great, productive day!
- Danny
Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: Python Ignite client (Requires ignite-rest-http)

Hi Danny,

Excellent news, thanks for sharing! Cross-posting to the dev list.

By the way, don’t you want take part or take over the full-fledged Python lib development?

Denis