Professional Ignite Course

Igniters,

Recently, I've come across a professionally crafted course about Apache Ignite. It will be interesting for some of you:

Edward, thanks for the course! I've added it to Ignite Doc's menu right below the book.

-
Denis
sri hari kali charan Tummala sri hari kali charan Tummala

Re: Professional Ignite Course

I did went trough the course and I asked pluralsight to add more, in the next course I would like to see ignite installation on aws and spark + ignite integration.
Real time analytics with spark + ignite.

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Igniters,

Recently, I've come across a professionally crafted course about Apache Ignite. It will be interesting for some of you:

Edward, thanks for the course! I've added it to Ignite Doc's menu right below the book.

-

Thanks & Regards
Sri Tummala

SudhirPatil SudhirPatil

Re: Professional Ignite Course

Hi Denis,

This is great to hear about course on Ignite.
Will there be one addressing Ignite in .Net technology?

Regards,
Sudhir

On Thursday, September 26, 2019, Denis Magda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Igniters,

Recently, I've come across a professionally crafted course about Apache Ignite. It will be interesting for some of you:

Edward, thanks for the course! I've added it to Ignite Doc's menu right below the book.

-

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir Patil,
+91 9881095647.