Problems with Apache Ignite and PHP PDO

manueltg89 manueltg89

Problems with Apache Ignite and PHP PDO

This post was updated on .
Hi!
I have problems with my Apache Ignite app, the problem is the next:

I have a field price with decimal precision, when I update from my PHP APP
with PDO and bindParam function, Apache Ignite store other value, It
doesn't happen always, only with any values, for example with: 1.85 or 1.86
... Apache Ignite store -0.57, -0.58 etc, but It doesn't happen for example
with 2.85.

I've checked with:
$res->bindParam(':price', $price,PDO::PARAM_STR); and
$res->bindParam(':price', $price);
with same results.

If I update with raw SQL without bindParam It works perfectly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

ibelyakov ibelyakov

manueltg89 manueltg89

Re: Problems with Apache Ignite and PHP PDO

Hi Igor!

My Apache Ignite version is 2.8.1 and the PHP version is 7.3.21. I've
attached the PHP code.

Thanks! apache-ignite-pdo-code.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2878/apache-ignite-pdo-code.txt>

manueltg89 manueltg89

Re: Problems with Apache Ignite and PHP PDO

Ok, I will be careful to this bug,  thank you very much!