Planning to pick Ignite 13006

Hemambara Hemambara

Planning to pick Ignite 13006

Hi, I am interested to pick
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13006 and work on it. Please
let me know for any constraints to pick it up. I see fix version on this as
2.10, but I do not see any branch created. Could you please let me know if
we are planning to start 2.10 and is it the right time to pick this jira. If
so which branch I should take it as a base to fork to my local and start
working