Persisting cache on file system

hemanta hemanta

Persisting cache on file system

Hi, I want to persist my full cached data on file system so that I can get cache available on server re-start without recreating it. Is there a way to do this in Ignite? Please point to me to some documentation. Thanks.

Re: Persisting cache on file system

hemanta wrote
I want to persist my full cached data on file system so that I can get cache available on server re-start without recreating it.

Is there a way to do this in Ignite? Please point to me to some documentation.
You can have any persistence strategy by implementing the CacheStore interface [1]. It's an abstract pluggable storage that can be a database, noSQL, filesystem or anything else.

In addition, Ignite provides in-memory file system that can use HDFS as a backend. Probably this can be useful for your use case. Please refer to [2] for details.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store
[2] https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/in-memory-file-system

-Val