Pain points of Ignite user community

Rohan Honwade Rohan Honwade

Pain points of Ignite user community

Hello,

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,
RH
Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: Pain points of Ignite user community

Hi Rohan,

Sounds interesting, is it gonna be published on Oracle resources? Is Oracle going to make Ignite available in the cloud? Just curious why the company is looking towards Ignite.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:42 PM Rohan Honwade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,
RH
Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

RE: Pain points of Ignite user community

I expect a write-up on some of the Ignite pitfalls to be out soon – ping me next week.

Stan

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,

RH

Rohan Honwade Rohan Honwade

Re: Pain points of Ignite user community

Thank you Stan.

Denis, I don’t intend to speak for my employer. The content will be my personal opinion.

Regards,
Rohan

On Nov 28, 2018, at 8:05 PM, Stanislav Lukyanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I expect a write-up on some of the Ignite pitfalls to be out soon – ping me next week.

Stan

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,
RH

Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

RE: Pain points of Ignite user community

Hi Rohan,

Sorry, the publishing took some time.

In case you’re still interested, here’s the article: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/checklist-assembling-your-first-apacher-ignitetm-cluster

Thanks,

Stan

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,

RH

stephendarlington stephendarlington

Re: Pain points of Ignite user community

Nice work!

On 10 Jan 2019, at 15:26, Stanislav Lukyanov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rohan,

Sorry, the publishing took some time.

Thanks,
Stan

I am currently creating some helpful blog articles for Ignite users. Can someone who is active on this mailing list or the StackOverflow Ignite section  please let me know what are the major pain points that users face when using Ignite?

Regards,
RH

Scott Cote Scott Cote

Re: Pain points of Ignite user community

Thank you Rohan

972.900.1561
Scott Cote