Ordered initial query for continuous query in Ignite .Net

Barney Pippin Barney Pippin

Ordered initial query for continuous query in Ignite .Net

Hi,

I'm just upgrading to Ignite 2.8 and see that SqlQuery has been deprecated
directing us to SqlFieldsQuery, ScanQuery or Text. Previously I had a
continuous query running that took an SqlQuery which had "order by xyz" as
part of the initial query so I could get ordered results back upfront.

Can anyone advise how I can achieve the same in 2.8 given that
SqlFieldsQuery isn't derived from QueryBase and I've yet to spot an ordering
option for text or scan queries.

Hopefully I've just missed something in the docs!

Many thanks,

James

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn

Re: Ordered initial query for continuous query in Ignite .Net

Hi James,

This is a very good catch!
I've filed a ticket, we'll fix it in the next version:

For now please continue using SqlQuery, it is functional as before.

Thank you,
Pavel