Occasional duplicate ID with IgniteAtomicSequence in a cluster

abatra abatra

Occasional duplicate ID with IgniteAtomicSequence in a cluster

Hi,

The following message has details on how I am using the IgniteAtomicSequence
to create a distributed ID generator:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Is-ID-generator-split-brain-compliant-td24260.html#a24300

However, sometimes, I am seeing a duplicate ID being generated by the
IgniteAtomicSequence. Could somebody please help me out on what might be
causing this? The nodes participating in forming an Ignite cluster are
microservices and can shutdown/restart arbitrarily.

Vladimir Pligin Vladimir Pligin

Re: Occasional duplicate ID with IgniteAtomicSequence in a cluster

Do you have a reproducer of such behavior? It would be really helpful.