ODBC connection error

Saif25 Saif25

ODBC connection error

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego

Re: ODBC connection error

Hi Saif,

Did you take a look on [1]? You need to enable OdbcProcessor on the node side.
Does it help?

Best Regards,
Igor

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Saifullah Zahid <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have installed ignite odbc driver (1.8)

But I am getting following error message

An error occurred: Failed to connect: 08001: Failed to establish connection with the host.

Ignite server is created using ignite.net 1.8

I am trying to connect using c++ odbc example.

connection string
std::string connectStr = "DRIVER={Apache Ignite};SERVER=localhost;PORT=10800;CACHE=businessunit;";

Thanks,
Saif

Saif25 Saif25

Re: ODBC connection error

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego

Re: ODBC connection error

Pavel already answered this question in another mail.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Saifullah Zahid <[hidden email]> wrote:
Igor,

Thanks for your reply, may be this is the cause of issue.

My server configuration is in app.config file.

How I can add following XML configuration in it?

<bean id="ignite.cfg" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <!-- Enabling ODBC. -->
  <property name="odbcConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.OdbcConfiguration"/>
  </property>
</bean>

Thanks,
Saif