Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

bitanxen bitanxen

Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hi,

I am doing a POC to ingest data from Oracle to Ignite cluster and Fetch the
data from Ignite in another application. When I created the Model and Cache,
I specified the Key as String and value as Custom Object. Data loaded to
cluster but then I querying "SELECT * FROM TB_USER" I am getting only two
column, i.e. _KEY and _VAL. I am trying to get all the column from the
TB_USER. What are the configuration required for this?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1904/Capture.png>

slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hello,

What method do you use in order to create SQL tables into Ignite?
 - Java API. If it is your case then I guess queryable fields are not properly specified. https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schema-and-indexes

Thanks!

вс, 8 июл. 2018 г. в 16:10, bitanxen <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I am doing a POC to ingest data from Oracle to Ignite cluster and Fetch the
data from Ignite in another application. When I created the Model and Cache,
I specified the Key as String and value as Custom Object. Data loaded to
cluster but then I querying "SELECT * FROM TB_USER" I am getting only two
column, i.e. _KEY and _VAL. I am trying to get all the column from the
TB_USER. What are the configuration required for this?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1904/Capture.png>

bitanxen bitanxen

Re: Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hi slava,

Thanks for reply. I will follow Schema and Indexes and update here.

For create table in Ignite, as mentioned, I am importing table schema from
Oracle. Below is the CREATE TABLE DDL in oracle:

CREATE TABLE TB_USER(
USERNAME VARCHAR2(100) PRIMARY KEY,
FIRSTNAME VARCHAR2(100),
MIDDLENAME VARCHAR2(100),