Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

bitanxen bitanxen

Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hi,

I am doing a POC to ingest data from Oracle to Ignite cluster and Fetch the
data from Ignite in another application. When I created the Model and Cache,
I specified the Key as String and value as Custom Object. Data loaded to
cluster but then I querying "SELECT * FROM TB_USER" I am getting only two
column, i.e. _KEY and _VAL. I am trying to get all the column from the
TB_USER. What are the configuration required for this?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1904/Capture.png>

slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hello,

What method do you use in order to create SQL tables into Ignite?
 - Java API. If it is your case then I guess queryable fields are not properly specified. https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schema-and-indexes

Thanks!

вс, 8 июл. 2018 г. в 16:10, bitanxen <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I am doing a POC to ingest data from Oracle to Ignite cluster and Fetch the
data from Ignite in another application. When I created the Model and Cache,
I specified the Key as String and value as Custom Object. Data loaded to
cluster but then I querying "SELECT * FROM TB_USER" I am getting only two
column, i.e. _KEY and _VAL. I am trying to get all the column from the
TB_USER. What are the configuration required for this?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1904/Capture.png>

bitanxen bitanxen

Re: Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hi slava,

Thanks for reply. I will follow Schema and Indexes and update here.

For create table in Ignite, as mentioned, I am importing table schema from
Oracle. Below is the CREATE TABLE DDL in oracle:

CREATE TABLE TB_USER(
USERNAME VARCHAR2(100) PRIMARY KEY,
FIRSTNAME VARCHAR2(100),
MIDDLENAME VARCHAR2(100),
LASTNAME VARCHAR2(100),
EMAILID VARCHAR2(100),
PHONENO NUMBER(10),
DATEOFBIRTH TIMESTAMP(6),
CREATIONDATE TIMESTAMP(6),
ENABLED VARCHAR2(1),
ACOUNTNOTEXPIRED VARCHAR2(1),
CREDENTIALNOTEXPIRED VARCHAR2(1),
ACCOUNTNOTLOCKED VARCHAR2(1),
EMAILVERIFIED VARCHAR2(1),
PHONEVERIFIED VARCHAR2(1),
PREFEREDROLE VARCHAR2(100)
);

slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Not getting the column access in Ignite Cache created and loaded from Oracle

Hello,

It seems that your question is already answered on SO
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51232522/not-getting-the-column-access-in-ignite-cache-created-and-loaded-from-oracle
Long story short, you need to properly specify queryable entities. It can be
done via QueryEntities or Annotations:
 - QueryEntities
   you have to enlist all the columns that you want to see in your table in
the QueryEntity#fields property.
   All names should correspond to field names of your Java objects.

https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schema-and-indexes#queryentity-based-configuration

 - Annotations
   Desired fields should be marked with @QuerySqlField annotation and
registered via setIndexedTypes() method.

https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schema-and-indexes#section-annotation-based-configuration

Thanks,
S.