New version of Web Console released.

Alexey Kuznetsov-2 Alexey Kuznetsov-2

New version of Web Console released.

Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console to master branch
 and redeployed the new version on https://console.gridgain.com where you can give it a try right a way.

NOTE 1: You will need to download new version of web-agent.
NOTE 2: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web Console.

What's new:

  * Added support for "Kubernetes - IP finder" on Cluster Configuration screen.
  * Improved import metadata from RDBMS - added support for table aliases.
  * Many minor improvements and bugfixes.

Stay tuned for updates!

-------
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: New version of Web Console released.

These is awesome news! Thanks Alex.

Do you mind writing a blog post about the release sharing some thought on the multi-cluster support? [1]
Is there anyone else who can take over this?

Denis

pgarg pgarg