NYC Apache Ignite Meetup - June 28

Blossom Coryat Blossom Coryat

NYC Apache Ignite Meetup - June 28

Happy summer, NYC  (and surrounding area) Igniters!

Apache Ignite founder,  Nikita Ivanov will be presenting a deep dive on Apache Ignite at our NYC meetup, Tuesday, June 28 at Work Market, 240 W 37th St, 9th Floor, New York, NY.

Free beer, drinks and pizza will be provided.

Please RSVP on Meetup.com. Space is limited and is filling up fast!

Hope to see you there,
Blossom

Tero Paananen Tero Paananen

Re: NYC Apache Ignite Meetup - June 28

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Blossom Coryat <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy summer, NYC  (and surrounding area) Igniters!
>
> Apache Ignite founder,  Nikita Ivanov will be presenting a deep dive on
> Apache Ignite at our NYC meetup, Tuesday, June 28 at Work Market, 240 W 37th
> St, 9th Floor, New York, NY.
>
> Free beer, drinks and pizza will be provided.
>
> Please RSVP on Meetup.com. Space is limited and is filling up fast!

Actually...that meetup has no space limitations. That meetup group is
infamous for registering hundreds of people and overcrowding their
meetup spaces every time. Bring your elbow pads.

-TPP