MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Roman Shtykh Roman Shtykh

MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Dear community,

I would like to share the news about MyBatis-Ignite integration release, as a result of the collaboration between Ignite and MyBatis teams.

http://blog.mybatis.org/2016/02/mybatis-ignite-released.html

From now please consider using Apache Ignite as your 2nd level MaBatis cache.

Best regards,
Roman
dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Thanks Roman, this is awesome news!

Do you know what is the process at MyBatis to move from beta into a final GA release?

D.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Roman Shtykh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear community,

I would like to share the news about MyBatis-Ignite integration release, as a result of the collaboration between Ignite and MyBatis teams.

http://blog.mybatis.org/2016/02/mybatis-ignite-released.html

From now please consider using Apache Ignite as your 2nd level MaBatis cache.

Best regards,
Roman

Roman Shtykh Roman Shtykh

Re: MyBatis-Ignite integration release

Dmitriy,
Let's see if we have some feedback from users (that is mostly the intention I share here too). After that I'll call for a vote among MyBatis devs and they will help with the release.

-Roman

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:39 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Roman, this is awesome news!

Do you know what is the process at MyBatis to move from beta into a final GA release?

D.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Roman Shtykh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear community,

I would like to share the news about MyBatis-Ignite integration release, as a result of the collaboration between Ignite and MyBatis teams.

http://blog.mybatis.org/2016/02/mybatis-ignite-released.html

From now please consider using Apache Ignite as your 2nd level MaBatis cache.

Best regards,
Roman