Multiple CACHE in a connnection string

Agneeswaran Agneeswaran

Multiple CACHE in a connnection string

Hi Team,

Will it give any issues if we add multiple CACHE in a single connection string.

 std::string connectStr = "DRIVER={Apache Ignite};SERVER=dayrhegapd022.enterprisenet.org;PORT=10800;CACHE=MARKET_POD_ACV_CACHE;\                                 CACHE=PROD_HIER_CACHE;CACHE=TOP_SHOP_DATA_CACHE;CACHE=SHOP_ITEM_BITMAP_CACHE";

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Agneeswaran
Igor Sapego Igor Sapego

Re: Multiple CACHE in a connnection string

Hi Agneeswaran,

You can only specify single cache in the connection string currently. It is not going to cause you any troubles, but only the last one will be set as a cache to connect to. Generally, there is no need to specify several caches as you are going to be able to perform cross-cache queries if you specify single existing cache. If you describe what do you want to do than I can give you some more specific advice on how to achieve that.
Agneeswaran Agneeswaran

Re: Multiple CACHE in a connnection string

Hi Igor,

Our Query contains a single table but two CACHE's present on it. Will it possible to retrieve the data using a single cache on "connection string".

What we thought  is that, we have to run a query two times since Query contains two CACHE's. So , Instead of that shall we pass a two CACHE's in a single "connection string".

Whether a single CACHE is sufficient in a connection string to retrieve the data though Query contains two CACHE's.

Please suggest us.

Thanks,
Agneeswaran