Moving caches between data regions

Raymond Wilson Raymond Wilson

Moving caches between data regions

I have an Ignite cluster with a collection of caches spread across two data regions, both configured with persistence using the same default page size.

Is it possible to move caches from one data region to another? For instance, if I wanted to combine both of these data regions is this possible by changing the configuration of the caches to be moved so they all point to the same data region?

Thanks,
Raymond.

--

Raymond Wilson
Solution Architect, Civil Construction Software Systems (CCSS)

[hidden email]
Raymond Wilson Raymond Wilson

Re: Moving caches between data regions

Hi Ilya,